Decompression Therapy Treats Spinal Disc Problems In The Lower Back AND The Neck
How does it work?
- For a lumbar disc, the patient lies on their back on a special table.
- The patient's upper and lower bodies are stabilized with comfortable straps.
- Under computer control and using precise pressure, the lower back is stretched.
Why does it work?
- The traction component of the treatment physically changes the bulging of the disc, pulling it from the nerves and spinal cord.
- The computerized oscillation acts as a nutrient pump, encouraging the disc to regenerate and heal.
How long does it take?
- Each session generally lasts from 10-15 minutes.
- Recommended treatment plan for most disc problems is 12-20 treatments performed 3-5 times per week.
How much does it cost?
- Many insurances will cover this scientifically supported treatment.
- Treatment is $75/session with package discounts available.
Call your Florida Chiropractor @ 345-4242 to schedule an appointment.